[MUD-Dev] Re: Less numbers, more roleplaying.

Adam Wiggins nightfall at user1.inficad.com
Wed Nov 26 00:09:59 CET 1997

[Richard Woolcock:]
> > of winning.).  A T-Rex just sees 100-200 pound of fresh USDA grade A
> > human.
>
> So called 'Intelligent' mobs should go for the weakest opponent.

They should?  I consider myself intelligent, yet I always consider
the most dangerous opponent to be my first target in a combat
situation.

Plus, then you get:

< score
You are level 287.
< say hey guys, want some quick exp?
You say, 'Hey guys, want some quick exp?'
<
Joe the Newbie says, 'Oh Boy!'
<
Joe the Newbie begins following you.
Boffo the Newbie begins following you.
Buffy the Newbie begins following you.
Billy the Newbie begins following you.
Bernard the Newbie begins following you.
< tell Bubba heh, heh, just got myself 5 free rounds against the dragon