[MUD-Dev] Introductions and

Mon Nov 24 16:33:30 CET 1997

Richard Woolcock <KaVir at dial.pipex.com> wrote:
>Marian Griffith wrote:
>> On Wed 19 Nov, Richard Woolcock wrote:

>> > On the mention of sexuality, I am probably going to code in a couple of
>> > Flaw - homosexual and bisexual.  Not that I have anything against people
>> > of those particular persuasions, but not being able to have children
>> > (homosexual) and being able to be seduced by people of either gender
>> > (bisexual) are what I consider disadvantages.
>>
>> This is off topic and I know I should not respond to this, but .. why?
>
>amount of favour you owe me.  Part of this system will also revolve around
>how much you like someone, and thus being able to squeeze favours out of
>people who have feelings towards you.  Obviously, being attracted to
>someone is going to play a large part of this, and thus sexuality can
>be quite important ("look hon, do I REALLY have to kill him just to
>prove my love for you?").

Teams are important, but there is no disadvantage in roleplaying a
homosexual on most muds?  Given a fairly large player base you will be
able to find other people that are sufficiently openminded and you'll
team up with them, forming a strong group.  In a world with little
loyalty minorities with a strong introvert commitment can become quite
powerfull.

(And bisexuality is obviously an advantage for a person... Wish I
was.)

Ola.