[MUD-Dev] A flamewar startingpoint.)

Fri Nov 21 18:46:47 CET 1997

[I wrote, in reply to Ola:]

:Having different zones with different, but consistent, time rules isn't
:a problem.

On second thought, I don't think I want to go that far. If different
"zones" on your MUD (whatever they are) run in different time speeds, then
strange, and likely inconsistent, things will happen if a character
crosses from one to another. Moreso if several characters are quickly
going back and forth between them. If you prohibit movement between the
"zones", then you may as well be running multiple MUDs.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA