Introduction

Oliver Jowett oliver at sa-search.massey.ac.nz
Wed May 14 09:38:54 CEST 1997

On Mon, 12 May 1997 clawrenc at cup.hp.com wrote:

> In <Pine.LNX.3.91.970510172502.32099O-100000 at chimera.massey.ac.nz>, on
> 05/09/97
>    at 10:33 PM, Oliver Jowett <oliver at sa-search.massey.ac.nz> said:
>
> >About 2 weeks ago, I set up a moderated mud-design list after getting
> >fed  up with the level of noise on the merc/rom/etc lists. That was
> >roughly 4  days before I was made aware of this list :()
>
> Is the list running?

Yes, in fact I believe you are subscribed and active :)

Send 'subscribe mud-design' in the body of an email to majordomo at toof.net
to subscribe. The list seems to have ended up somewhat more code-based
than this one (from what I have seen here), and the majority of
subscribers are from a diku-style background. It's moderated to help
remove the noise, and open-subscription.

[mud-design is a bit of a misnomer, but I couldn't come up with a better
name in the time available]

Oliver