[MUD-Dev] Re: generic objects, behaviors

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Sun May 11 12:57:38 CEST 1997

At 12:30 PM 5/11/97 PST8PDT, you wrote:
>Personally, I wanted to be able to do full on-line building and programming.
>The LP-way of deleting and reloading things seemed quite clumsy, so
>fully dynamic was the way I went.

LOL!

And Cold already had that adn when i designed MY version I took it out.
Im much too used to the decent programmign toosl available in the OS
nevironment to be happy trying to program in ANy MUD environment Ive seen.
Im happy to writ it externally and then "load" it itno the system.  teh one
thing i Do like 9and my one complaint with the JAVA VM) is I like to be
able to reload definitiosn of obejcts at run-time without shutting it all
down.

JK