Resets and repops

Travis Casey casey at NU.cs.fsu.edu
Tue Mar 25 18:48:32 CET 1997

> From: Adam Wiggins <nightfall at inficad.com>
>
> Anyways I've gotten several requests for the vt100 stuff, so I went
digging
> around for it.  Remembered that I deleted all the related files off the
> machine we develop the mud on, and the only other copy I had is on an old
> hard drive formatted for DOS.  Unfortunately the drive isn't bootable and
> I don't have any DOS boot floppies, so I'm gonna see if I can track one
down
> in order to get on there and try to find those docs.  If not I'll just
> extract the relevant parts of my own code and post them here; however I
only
> use a tiny part of the functionality (setting up windows, clearing
portions
> of the screen, and saving/restoring/movign the cursor).

The best place I've found for digging up info on terminals is the
Video Terminal Archive, at:

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~shuford/terminal_index.html
--
       |\      _,,,---,,_        Travis S. Casey  <casey at cs.fsu.edu>
 ZZzz  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     System Manager, FSU CS department
      |,4-  ) )-,_..;\ (  `'-'   (904) 644-4290; Room 101C Carothers
     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)       No one agrees with me.  Not even me.
  rec.games.design FAQ: http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~casey/design.html