mud grammar

Nathan Yospe yospe at hawaii.edu
Sun Mar 23 11:30:05 CET 1997

On Sun, 23 Mar 1997 coder at ibm.net wrote:

:On 21/03/97 at 01:37 PM, Nathan Yospe <yospe at hawaii.edu> said:
:
:>Anyone else here playing with NeXTSTEP/OPENSTEP?
:
:I'd love to, but not yet.  I'm currently debating getting a spiffy new PC,
:or a twin 604 to run Be and Rhapsody when it finally arrives.

I'm definately getting the twin 604e option... the question is when, and
from who. Rhapsody, if apple doesn't totally kill everything nice about
NeXT, is going to be a fantastic OS, and I already am falling in love with
Be. Heh. Now, the question is, when are the _game_ programmers gonna ship
over? (There is an interesting bit on John Carmack's plan about that. If
Rhapsody supports OpenGL, id software might start doing all of its work on
Macs first, then porting to PCs.) Ah, well... I'm not holding my breath
too much. DR isn't due for another 8 months, and who knows when the public
release is coming out.

  /_  / / ) /_  /_) / ) /| /| / /\            First Light of a Nova Dawn
 /   / / \ /_  /_) / \ /-|/ |/ /_/            Final Night of a World Gone
Nathan F. Yospe - University of Hawaii Dept of Physics - yospe at hawaii.edu