Black Rabbit & Vworlds-biz mail list

Frank Crowell frankc at maddog.com
Sat Jun 21 11:57:16 CEST 1997

I know that some of the people on this list are already on the
vworlds-biz mail list, but I invite others that have business interests
dealing with vworlds to join the list too.  The details about the list
and how to subscribe can be found at http://www.maddog.com.
I am also considering starting a technical vworlds mail list; it won't
be specific to VRML, muds, or Quake-like things, but it could allow
certain kinds of technical discussions.  I'm open to suggestions.

I also have a cold server at blackrabbit.mudservices.com.  The intention
is to have a vworlds gathering place.  There is no registration required
to create an account, but I would like to keep the interest area
restricted to vworlds/multiuser games.  There is a game room that was
intented for game designers of all types to gather.

I am also open to have some kind of demo sites that will highlight some
of the more innovation game ideas that may be kicked around here and
other places. If I get enough interesting activity at Black Rabbit, I
will open up other sites.  Right now, the server is basically empty and
not that interesting.

Anway, you can find out about the vworlds-biz mail list and Black Rabbit
from my home page.  Hope to see some of you on the list or in the mud.

Frank