[MUD-Dev] Alright... IF your gonan do DESIESE...

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Wed Jun 18 22:19:47 CEST 1997

At 09:31 PM 6/18/97 PST8PDT,JC Lawrence wrote:
>In <3.0.2.32.19970617114920.00a348c0 at mail.tenetwork.com>, on 06/17/97
>   at 07:30 PM, Jeff Kesselman <jeffk at tenetwork.com> said:
>
>>At 09:12 AM 6/17/97 PST8PDT, you wrote:
>
>Jeff, this is not a request.  Properly attribute your posts.

I am trying JCL. Every so often I forget. It happens when I'm having to
manually atrrib.

>Cows, horses, current breeds of pigs, a few sheep, some goats, many
>deer, bear...

Hmm... Cows, I grant at elast at the size we  have rbed them and grown them
with hormones... whqt about wild ones?  Simialr question on horses although
there are "wild horses" that are the results nonetheless of long tiem human
breeding I grant that are quite huge.

Sheep? I don't buy that one.  Ive seen plenty of sheep. A sheep is abotu
the size of a good sized dog under its fur.  I've never seen a goat thatw
asnt simialr but maybe tehres a species I havent seen...

Deer.. hmm, I guess I MAY have to give you that one, Im not sure, those
spindly legs dont have much meat on em...

As far as abear, sure, but ists also harder to tarck and kill.

HUamns build ncie little breeding grousp called "villages" that are ready
made for dragon consumptiobn, really don't have very good defneses,
particualrly peseants untraiend in sword and bow, and egenrally seem to ME
to be the equivelent of a run to MacDonalds for a Hamburger if I were a
dragon. :)

JK