[MUD-Dev] "From Kansas to Oz"

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Tue Jun 10 23:09:34 CEST 1997

At 06:49 PM 6/10/97 PST8PDT, you wrote:
>True.  They are probably the (near?) first to add a GUI drag'n'drop
>development environment to a MUD, let alone also adding an online
>interactive GUI debugger in the same system.

Ahem.

I wrote MUDEDIT, a JAVA based interactive browser/editor/debugger for COLD
a year ago.

Ask the cold folks.  Its off my web page with full source, though the MUD
isnt runnign at the moment taht it was set up for for demo so yo ucant
actually connect.

JK

P.S.  I WOULD like to read the OZ article. Is it online somewhere?