[MUD-Dev] Lorry's document on wizard-hood

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Thu Jun 5 22:46:40 CEST 1997

At 07:48 PM 6/5/97 PST8PDT, JC Lawrence wrote:
>JeffK,
>
>This is the document I referenced earlier.  Take it with a grain of
>salt.  Realise it was written for amusement and the truth was

Heh. Thanks.  I skimmed it already-- a few quick observations...

(1) Anyonen who starts out by quoting Robert Anton Wilson (or was it Levay?
I forget.. in any case) can't be taken TOO seriously at least by me.
(The "Do what thou whilt" quote.)

(2) Something that becoems clear as you read it though at least in my skim
he never sp[ecificly adrssed as such, is that he at least implicitly
understasdn that a MUD universe is all about psychology.  After all, terhe
IS no physicality.  Its all psych and group dynamics.

JK