[MUD-Dev] Administrative posting

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Sun Jun 1 21:01:21 CEST 1997

At 07:54 PM 6/1/97 PST8PDT, you wrote:

>  For the purpose of this list, and the areas of topic covered by this
>list, a MUD is defined as a Multi-User Dungeon, Multi-User Adventure,
>Multi-User Game or any of the other standard extensions of the
>original Adventure!, MUD1, MUD2, Shades, etc.  Specifically a MUD is
>not defined as a roleplaying environment.  MUDs may or may not be RP
>environments without affecting their definition as MUDs or their
>validity for discussion on this list.  As such "powergamer", "GOP" or
>any other variant use or form of a MUD, such as simulations, are
>equally welcome and a valid topic for discussion.  This definition is
>not open to debate.

Yep, Nothign ehr I disagre with. i also think its tiem to end the thread.,

I'ld just liek to end on the ntoe that the obvious hard feelings engendered
by this discussion in my mind is adaquate proof for my primary thesis--
that RPers and Game oriented players, do top their divergent and
conflicting goals, cannot easily coexist in a game.

Discussion over?

JK