[MUD-Dev] Mail not getting to the list

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Tue Jul 29 21:30:13 CEST 1997

At 06:03 PM 7/29/97 PST8PDT, you wrote:

>they may very well be correct. In short, NIS is not to blame.

WHich is all fine and good and if this other group are tryign to play games
with the name space to everyone elses detriment, then they need to be dealt
with.

BUT I thin kterhe IS a legitimate concern in the fact the the entire name
space is controleld by NIS at the moment.  Thatw as fine when it was non
profit, mroe ro less, but nwo that theya re charging $100 a year for the
priveledge fo beign listed in their database, the space aught to be opened
i nan organzied and rationale way to comepting services.

I can't believe it woudl be that hard to modify the rpotocols to allow
multiple players in that arena.

JK

Jeff Kesselman
Snr. Game Integration Engineer