[MUD-Dev] Graphic MUDS.

Tue Jul 29 07:11:14 CEST 1997

[Jeff K:]

[On Ultima Online]

:Okay,we a re abotu to have the "what is a MUD" debate...

Only if we end up with some sort of disagreement...

:Let me just say this:	Its a game with a ver primitive and simpel combat
:system, a detailed world full of lots of little "toys" to learn to play
:with and manipulate and rpetty good charcter-customization features.
:
:How GOOD a MUD it is i wont address, but the goal abnd work was clearly
:fuocused on building a world ratehr then a game, whcih is why I consider it
:a MUD but not NWN or DSO.

OK. Sounds like a MUD to me.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA