[MUD-Dev] Multi-threaded programming under Linux

Jon A. Lambert jlsysinc at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 22 20:07:14 CEST 1997

> From: Greg Munt <greg at uni-corn.demon.co.uk>
> Subject: [MUD-Dev]  Multi-threaded programming under Linux
>

> Those who have a threaded server, what OS/dev tools are you using? Is
> Linux currently the wrong choice for anything serious in this area?

For Linux there is the ACE package at:
<http://users.deltanet.com/users/slg/ACE/>

It is well organized and documented.  I have not used it on Linux however.

JL

-
I am the Dragon of Grindly Grund, but my lunches aren't very much fun,
For I like my damsels medium rare, And they always come out well done.