Graphical MUDs

Michael Hohensee michael at sparta.mainstream.net
Sat Jul 19 14:44:34 CEST 1997

I've just finished tossing together a section of my web-pages which
talks about the possibility of graphical MUDs.  Has to do with client
renderers, and stuff like that.  I'd be interested to find out if anyone
else has done any thinking on the subject, and if so, whether I've
missed anything.  The page is at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/9025/

Which, oddly enough, is exactly what I have in my .sig. :)

Actually, I'm just trying to start up a new thread while plugging my
slowly developing MUD development web page.  Anybody got something
interesting to say?

Michael Hohensee	michael at sparta.mainstream.net
"If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door."
                -- Paul Beatty
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/9025/