[MUD-Dev] OT: Mud Settings

Vadim Tkachenko vadimt at 4cs.com
Tue Dec 30 16:25:26 CET 1997

Marian Griffith wrote:

> > Also, Roger Zelazny had written a book which had a similar scenario (I
> > just don't remember the name of the book) where the newborn son of a
> > powerful magic-user was exchanged for a baby from a technology world to
> > prevent him from doing any harm to the magic world.
>
> I think you're referring to the book 'Jack of Shadows'

No, Jack of Shadows was about totally different scenario - I don't
remember a lot, but his remerkable ability, as I remember, was to
overhear everything and/or materialize in the slightest shadows.

That was something different - unfortunately, I've read it in a Russian
translation and even when I tried to recall, browsing Amazon, I couldn't
:-(

--
Still alive and smile stays on,
Vadim Tkachenko <VadimT at 4CS.Com>