[MUD-Dev] MUD Design Fundamentals (Was: Looking for

Fri Aug 29 12:46:43 CEST 1997

Jeff Kesselman wrote:
> engine ala Cold or Smalltalk.  This is akign to the 'realtional databes"
> oidea where everythitgn is stored as tables, ebven the sturucture of the
> data itself.

I don't think of this as persistence. By persitence I mean something
like handing a reference to an object and tell the persistence system to
save the object and everything that object refers to unless something
else is specified. A database is something else, I may be wrong..

--
* Ola Fosheim Groestad  (http://www.ifi.uio.no/~olag) *