[MUD-Dev] Graphic MUDS/Ultima Online

Matt Chatterley root at mpc.dyn.ml.org
Thu Aug 14 22:15:59 CEST 1997

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997 clawrenc at cup.hp.com wrote:

>    at 06:40 PM, Matt Chatterley <root at mpc.dyn.ml.org> said:
> >On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Richard Woolcock wrote:
>
> >(Sidenote: WOah, the list really picked up again)
>
> I think yesterday was our highest traffic day ever.  40+ I think (have
> to check the digest).

It made for a heck of a mailbox this morning. I had to abandon the idea of
replying to much of it, since its a weekday (I'm going to try and file
away excess stuff until weekends in future).

> >> I think you'll soon find players burrying bodies after them ;)
>
> >Or burning them.
>
> I've not noticed that bodies are very flammable.  Certainly
> crematoriums have enough trouble with the task.

Not to stop an adventurer trying. A good dousing in something flammable,
or some magic would help too. Burying a body to prevent its resurrection
is a somewhat temporary measure - unless ritualistic burials have some
sort of power to stave off the hold of unlife.

Regards,
	-Matt Chatterley
	http://user.itl.net/~neddy/index.html
"Speak softly and carry a big stick." -Theodore Roosevelt