[MUD-Dev] Graphic MUDS/Ultima Online

Thu Aug 14 19:53:25 CEST 1997

[Matt C:]
:> I've not noticed that bodies are very flammable.  Certainly
:> crematoriums have enough trouble with the task.
:
:Not to stop an adventurer trying. A good dousing in something flammable,
:or some magic would help too. Burying a body to prevent its resurrection
:is a somewhat temporary measure - unless ritualistic burials have some
:sort of power to stave off the hold of unlife.

Hmm. Not believers in spontaneous human combustion, I see. :-) Well, it
could easily be that on your MUD, that is a fairly common event. Heck,
bodies could even be used as fuel for burning, and perhaps even in some
cases as offensive weapons.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA