[MUD-Dev] New to this mailing list

Matt Chatterley root at mpc.dyn.ml.org
Tue Aug 12 17:40:40 CEST 1997

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997, Chris Gray wrote:

> [Richard W:]
>
> :Hello all, I have just recently been invited to this list by Martin Keegan.
>
> Welcome to the asylum! Hmm. Perhaps not. :-)

Indeed, welcome Richard. :)

> :The mud is based on the World of Darkness,
>
> I'm not familiar with that, although I've been reading fantasy for
> many years. Is it a book series? Comics? Movie? TV show? RP Game?

WoD is a series of books that comprise into a game. I've never bought any
of them, but there are a lot, they're rather popular, and there are
literally near to a hundred MUSH type games based on them.

Regards,
	-Matt Chatterley
	http://user.itl.net/~neddy/index.html
"Speak softly and carry a big stick." -Theodore Roosevelt