Steward

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Tue Apr 15 22:14:18 CEST 1997

I beaten the dread enemy champion Sendmail by bopping him over the control
file with the O'Reilly book.  He and his crony macros are routed from the
field of battle and fleeing for their binary lives, dodging thru the
thickets of corroding spool files and statedated DNS entries.

I'll set up Steward for a parallel run for the list tomorrow night.  By
the weekend we should be all the way over and I'll start the digests and
update the archives.

BTW: Whatever I may have posted earlier about how Curses was actually
pretty usable does not hold true for Xopen's version of curses with
multi-byte support.  <ouch!>

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net