Ho hum (clarifiyign AI terms)

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Sat Apr 12 15:11:19 CEST 1997

Artificial life is a buzz word, but usually it used to refer to genetic
algorithym based "critters".  Im not sure Nerual Nets qualify.

Thsi is a key area of interest of mien, actually. Ive designed an
parameterized evovlign monster for my current projects (DSO II) and have a
ratehr comlicated shop-keeper algortihym that uses a Neural net to encode
and 'remember' oast interractions with paramterized characters (sex, age,
race, clothing, etc...) and thus develop biases towards/against variosu
parameters.

JK