database stuff

Sat Apr 5 11:25:30 CEST 1997

[Jon L:]

:I would guess if the dragon wins, the player still completes the door
:closing?  Or you could fail the door slam request based on the failure to
:get a lock?  If you fail the door slam, do you retry?	It would have side
:affects for multiple characters attempting to walk through doors at the
:same time.

As a player/builder, I think it would be better if things like locking
were not visible at all. So, I would prefer something like the retry,
like Chris L. does, as opposed to failing the slam request.

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA