{MUD} Expanding the mud list

Chris Lawrence clawrenc at xsvr1.cup.hp.com
Mon Aug 26 09:30:27 CEST 1996

On Aug 25,  7:40am, Alex Oren wrote:

> BTW, I have a list of addresses of people who participated in the "design
> group" of the (now defunct) Java MUD mailing list.  Maybe some of them
> will be interested to participate here too.
...list ellided...

If they were active contributers of good ideas, then hey, why not?  I feel that
we are beginning to die a little here as we fall into debating small details
rather than core ideas.  Some new blood would be good.

BTW:  Has Orlando Burnett just up and died, or is he the non-posting sort?

J C Lawrence                           Internet: coder at ibm.net
---------------(*)               Internet: clawrenc at cup.hp.com